Rental agreement

Do you rent a residential property or business premises via RWB Vastgoed Management, but is your personal situation changed? Please modify your rental agreement. Please send a completed form to Read more.

In case of moving, divorce or passing away, there are a lot of things that need to be arranged. The termination of the rental agreement is of great importance. Please send a completed form to Read more.

If you terminated the rental agreement, RWB Vastgoed Management will schedule a delivery of the property. Please send a completed form to Read more.


You can also send a form by regular mail to the address below

Attn The owner of the property: (your address)
c/o RWB Vastgoed Management
Attn Rent Administration
Tingietersweg 38
2031 ES Haarlem