bezwaarindienenDid you an energy settlement or invoice for repairs and do you not agree?
You can file an objection with RWB Vastgoed Management. Clearly state against which an objection is presented, the reason for your objection and what the decision should have been. An objection can only be submitted in writing, enclosing a copy of the relevant invoice.

You can submit an objection by sending an e-mail to bezwaar@rwb-vastgoedmanagement.nl

You can also send an objection by mail to our office at the address below:

Attn owner of the lot: (your address)
c/o RWB Vastgoed Management
Tingietersweg 38
2031 ES Haarlem